Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Electromagnetic charging is IN!




Remember the Visteon entry regarding their electromagnetic charger? Well seems like the awards commitee at CES Innovations thought so also as they honored Visteon's electromagnetic charger with an award. I got to see their proto also, just can't wait to see this technology getting more popular.



Met my friend Brian over at the A4 Tech booth and he showed me their new battery free mouse and electromagnetic mousepad. This is a different approach to the same technology. Instead of hard wiring or battery powering the mouse, it operates with the magnetic pad underneath. Guess what I'd really like to charge this way? My PS3 and Wii controllers as well as my cellphone and everything handheld. I'm stoked about this and all over it already, stay tuned!